Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still Gotta Lotta Zucchini

We were doing just fine keeping up with all the gifted zucchini we've been receiving, until a couple of weeks ago when we just plain burned out. There sat two huge zucchini on the kitchen counter and I could do nothing but stare at them. They stared back. I glared. They glared back. I know the guilt I was feeling was coming directly from them. They knew that I don't like to waste food but they also had to sense that I was at my zucchini saturation-point. The last few we'd received had gotten chopped, wrapped and stashed in the freezer and I thought, "Ha! What a clever girl am I!"... then we were given these two mega-monstrous green squash. I couldn't say no.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Take a moment to say "Howdy!"... I'd love to hear from you!