uffins are great in ways that scones can never be. While a scone is really only at its best when warm and fresh out of the oven, muffins aren't quite so picky. In fact, I like to make a big batch of muffins and then freeze them for a super-quick breakfast (or snack) on days when I don't feel like cooking... like, oh, today for instance.
As soon as space in my freezer opens up...
- My mom used to make us muffins like these - yummy and healthy... Morning Glory Muffins from What Megan's Making
- Nothing beats the blues like blueberries - blueberry muffins are a double dose of happy... Sure Proof Blueberry Muffins at 3191 Miles Apart
- These Oatmeal Banana Muffins from Half-Baked may be the perfect way to keep eating oatmeal during the summer months (when I don't usually like hot breakfasts).
- These are not your everyday breakfast muffins... Majestic Muffins from thekitchn
- ...and uh, neither are these... Double Chocolate Butterscotch Breakfast Muffins from thekitchn
What's your favorite muffin recipe? Or do you think of muffins as just frumpy outdated cupcakes?