I always have grand plans for making fabulous things with quantities of fresh plump juicy strawberries, but we usually just end up eating them over the sink. Well, that's what we do at first anyway. After the initial berry-binge, we want to put them in everything we make. Here are some ideas that look awfully good...
- Strawberry Vanilla Aqua Fresca from Serious Eats
- Strawberry & Balsamic Basil Soda from On The Lamb via Surfas in L.A.
- Strawberries In Brûléed Marshmallow Crème at Furey & The Feast
- Ponchatoula Strawberry Cupcakes from the book Screen Doors & Sweet Tea via Serious Eats
- Thai Shredded Chicken and Strawberry Salad at myrecipes.com (and on page 108, Sunset Magazine, June 2010 issue