ere it is the end of February and it's colder than ever... time for a big mug of hot cocoa with homemade marshmallows! I've never made marshmallows before but it looks like a lot of fun (and the homemade ones I've tasted are so much better than the store bought). I'm game if you are! Here's a list of links to some yummy hot chocolate and marshmallow delights... go snuggle up to one of them tonight and keep the bitter winter chill far far away.
Homemade Hot Cocoa
- Hot Chocolate Two Ways from Peace, Love, and Muesli
- Delicious Hot Chocolate from Joy The Baker
- Spicy Hot Chocolate (Champurrado) at the L.A. Times puts the hot in hot chocolate.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate from The Kitchn
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick from What Megan's Making is easily the most unique and convenient method for getting your liquid chocolate fix.
- Honey Vanilla Bean Marshmallows from Joy The Baker
- Peppermint Marshmallows from What Megan's Making
- Six Recipes for Homemade Marshmallows from The Kitchn
- Homemade Maple Marshmallows from At The Farmers' Market are made with maple sugar.
I just had to include these
- S’mores Cupcakes at Bakerella... I gained 10 lbs. just looking at the pictures (but it was worth it)