Monday, February 28, 2011

Marshmallows & Cocoa

Here it is the end of February and it's colder than ever... time for a big mug of hot cocoa with homemade marshmallows! I've never made marshmallows before but it looks like a lot of fun (and the homemade ones I've tasted are so much better than the store bought). I'm game if you are! Here's a list of links to some yummy hot chocolate and marshmallow delights... go snuggle up to one of them tonight and keep the bitter winter chill far far away.
Homemade Hot Cocoa 
Homemade Marshmallows
I just had to include these
  • S’mores Cupcakes at Bakerella... I gained 10 lbs. just looking at the pictures (but it was worth it)
*Raise your hand if your favorite part of the Polar Express movie was the Hot Chcocolate song and dance number on the train.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Take a moment to say "Howdy!"... I'd love to hear from you!