Any of these would be great for brunch, lunch, or even a light dinner when served with a salad. Made ahead of time, they would be perfect for warm summer evenings when I don't feel like cooking...
- Individual Three-Cheese Frittatas from Sweet Paul
- Ina Garten's Country French Omelet at ABCnews.com
- Mushroom Tart with Herb Salad at Serious Eats
- How to make a Panade From Leftovers at The Kitchn
- Five delicious sounding make-ahead quiches from The Kitchn
- Tortilla With Peas Mint and Yogurt at Serious Eats