- This Open-Face Plum Cake recipe from MSL (September 2007) makes 2 cakes... great for company or a potluck.
- Dimply Plum Cake made with brown sugar, from the book Baking: From My Home To Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- Rustic Plum Cake on page 25 of Cook's Illustrated magazine, July/August 2007
- Yeasted Olive-Oil Plum Cake from wildyeastblog.com (fantastic breads)
- Cinnamon Sugar Plum Cake found at sweetbeatblog.com (with photo) and on epicurious.com
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Plum Cake Contenders
Plum cake recipes that should work with "regular" plums as well as Italian prune plums. Many of these call for cinnamon or cardamom in the batter. Uh oh, I think I feel autumn approaching...